Saturday, February 20, 2016

Here's to new things and changes...actually how about not

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Some people say change is good and maybe it is...for them at least. For me, I don't mind change. Well, except for the changes that are to come in the next few years. I started to shut new people out and I refuse to let past people into my weird and twisted world. I don't wanna let people see the side of me that isn't strong and smiley and happy, which is the only side I let people see.

New things are happening. New people are being forced into my world and I'm being forced to accept it because there's other important people involved in all of it. I used to like change because things would get boring after a while but now i despise it. I don't like the new people that are showing up or the attitudes or ways that they're bringing. I hate it.

Mommy, my anxiety has been through the roof lately and I don't want to put all the blame on the new changes that are happening but there's nobody else or nothing else to blame. I need you so badly right now just so I can tell you everything that's going on with me, Bobby, Daddy, just everyone around us.

On the bright side, I was recommended to take Honors Government and Politics next year and I am going to try to take Honors Theology which I don't know why it's a thing. I am also taking two sciences: Anatomy and Physiology and then Conceptual Physics. and then the usuals: English, Spanish 4, and I chose to take Statistics over Pre-Calc cuz my math teacher teaches pre-calc next year and I'm having a hard time with him teaching so if I take Stat I'll have Heather which I feel more comfortable with cuz apparently Stat is super easy. "Just because it's easy, doesn't mean you need to blow it off." I can already here you saying that now and don't worry I won't fluff off with it. i still need to get into college next year which is a scary thought but we'll talk about that when the time comes.

Love,

E

P.S. I made $180 babysitting Claire this weekend and Mrs. Fiedler stuffed $50 into my sweatshirt pocket when I wasn't looking:) making money to fill up my future gas tank to come see you and bring you nice pretty flowers and have our nice conversations again!!! Miss you like always and I cannot wait to see or hear from you again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment